Bromley Council are proposing to expand Car Clubs in the borough. Car Clubs allow members to hire a locally parked car or van by the hour.
Currently there are only two dedicated car club spaces in the borough, Sherman Road, Bromley North (operated by City Car Club) and Orpington High Street (operated by Hertz on Demand). The council plan to create 15 new spaces of which the following will be in Beckenham.
- Albemarle Road (southern side of Albemarle Road, nearest the junction with St Georges Road)
- Brackley Road (north-eastern side of Brackley Road, nearest to the junction with Worsley Bridge Road)
- Church Avenue (south-western side of Church Avenue, nearest to the junction with The Drive)
- Park Road (north-eastern side of Park Road, nearest to the junction with Ingleside Close)
- Cedars Road (north-eastern side of Cedars Road, nearest the junction with Clock House Road)
- Ravenscroft Road (south-eastern side of Ravenscroft Road, nearest to the junction with Pelham Road)
Further information can be found on the Council’s website: