One week to go until Market on the Green. There will be 34 stalls, a fun fair and free entertainment all day. Lunch is sorted with Jerk Chicken, Hog Roast, Crepes and our very own Villagers Sausages are doing a BBQ.
- 3 sessions of kids dancing and games with Clumsy Clown and Superman
- Steve – acoustic guitar, classic rock and flamenco
- Bianca – soulful solo artist
- Urban Prophecies – rockin local band
- String Quartet – St George’s Chamber Orchestra
- Ronnie – sings swing (think Frank Sinatra , Dean Martin, Sammi Davis)
- James Cooper – acoustic guitar
- Lindy Hop Dancing – you can join in
For more information check out the market web page.