10am to 4pm, Saturday 10th May, Beckenham Green
Spring Fair on Beckenham Green.
Stalls and hot food:
- All Things Saucy – handmade sauces using fresh, natural ingredients from local sources.
- Botanicals in Coloured Pencil – hand painted cards, totes and t-shirts.
- Cafe Santiago – fresh brewed coffee and teas with organic milk.
- Colonel Toms – Gumbo and Cornbread with added Jazz and Soul
Collections by Hayley – beautiful Jewellery made with love in Whitstable.
- Dine Thyme – speciality pies, sausage rolls, scotch eggs, and more.
- Eatnmess Cakes – finest cupcakes from Sevenoaks.
- Framerstamp – high quality, attractive, inexpensive framed stamp designs with each stamp a work of art in itself.
- Godmersham Game– top quality game including wild venison, oven-ready game, burgers, sausages.
- Hemings Bakehouse – made in Kent artisan breads.
- Howards of Kent – locally produced fruit vodka.
- Karen O’Reilly Cards and Crafts – handmade cards, small picture albums, bags, knitted items, crochet items, wedding stationery, small floor cushions.
- Layhams Farm – locally sourced Kent produce from jars of honey, chutney and sauces to plants and seeds for your garden.
- Little Woollie – Yarns from Drops, Jarol and Stylecraft for all your Crochet and Knitting needs.
- Nip from The Hip – fruit liqueurs made with locally sourced fruit.
- Marsh Produce – rare breed lamb & pork, beef, free range poultry, homemade burgers and sausage.
- Millbrook Pottery – handmade in Beckenham.
- Norbiton Cheese – fine British and European cheeses.
- Pretty Peculiar – retro handcrafted framed pictures.</li
- <a style= Kentish cobnuts.’Sauced’ by Marina– homemade Italian pasta sauces.
- St Barnabus Church -promoting church & community activities.
- St George’s Church – promoting church & community activities including the church choir and St George’s Chamber Orchestra.
- Sandglass Fusion – fused glass art, gifts and homeware all handmade in Kent.
- Sweet Nostalgia Fudge – handmade fudge.
- Sylvia and Terry Fine Chocolates – handmade Kent Chocolates.
- The Chocolate Hut – handmade chocolate products and traditional sweets from Kent.
- Ty Janick – authentic crepes and galettes.
- Yumptious – Kent cupcakes, flapjacks, brownies, breadpudding, tarts (slices).
The stalls, fair and mini tennis will run from 10am to 4pm. Live entertainment on the stage from 11am to 3pm, check out the line up below:
•11:00 Princess Elsa (lookalike) from the movie Frozen – song and dance for the kids
•11:30 Bianca Nichols – soulful vocalist
•12:00 Pastime Historical Dance – rowdy peasants
•13:00 Fundamentally Gospel – pop, soul, gospel and world music
•13:30 Kent Stage Academy – medley of songs from the musical “Godspell”
•14:00 Past time Historical Dance – rowdy peasants
•14:30 Fundamentally Gospel – pop, soul, gospel and world music
The above information correct at time of writing but may be subject to change.
Subscribe to the Market On The Green mailing list.