It’s a packed day of entertainment, funfair, carnival games, pizza making masterclass and 40 local produce and craft stalls. St George’s church next door is also holding an Arts & Crafts Fair and Church Tower Climb. Never miss a Market, get on the mailing list.
- Children’s Carnival Games by Bromley Road School PTA
- Bottons Family Funfair
- Face painting by Tiger Dragon Butterfly
Stage line up (11am to 3.30pm)
- 11:00 – Bright Sparks – local Beckenham dance school.
- 11:30 – Peter Green – Steam Punk Brit pop from London.
- 12.00 – Break
- 12:15 – Nomad Folk – Folk band from Penge.
- 12:45 – Child Peters – Indie pop singer/songwriter from London.
- 13:15 – R.A. Parade – stylish singer songwriter.
- 13:45 – Break
- 14:00 – Churchfields Primary School Choir singing pop.
- 14:30 – Irish dancing by Balgowan primary school.
- 15:00 – Peppa Pig (lookalike) party on stage (by Brilliant Birthdays).
- All Things Saucy – handmade sauces using fresh, natural ingredients from local sources.
- Botanicals in Coloured Pencil – hand painted cards, totes and t-shirts.
- Cranbrook Conserves – jams and preserves made using traditional methods and recipes handmade in their cottage kitchen in Cranbrook Kent.
- Conkers and Clay – local craft artists, ceramics and pottery, wood sculpture and turning.
- DM Clothing -Hand-printed lace scarves, hand-printed ponchos, dresses.
- Deli Jerk – Caribbean jerk chicken.
- Dine Thyme – speciality pies, sausage rolls, scotch eggs, and more.
- Eat’n’mess Cakes – finest cupcakes from Sevenoaks.
- Framerstamp – high quality, attractive, inexpensive framed stamp designs with each stamp a work of art in itself.
- Free From Deli – sandwiches, salads, soups, juices/smoothies, pastries.
- Hemings Bakehouse – made in Kent artisan breads.
- Hocus Pocus – A Magical Emporium of Wonderful Curiosities!
- KME Crafts – children’s craft activity – sand art pictures, children’s lucky dip and a 16-piece brain teaser
- Howards of Kent – locally produced fruit vodka.
- Layhams Farm – locally sourced Kent produce from jars of honey, chutney and sauces to plants and seeds for your garden.
- Marsh Produce – rare breed lamb & pork, beef, free range poultry, homemade burgers and sausage.
- Nip from The Hip – fruit liqueurs made with locally sourced fruit.
- Oink Oink Catering – local Kent born and bred hog roast with home-made apple sauce.
- Organically prepared – organic fruit and veg.
- Potash Farm – Kentish cobnuts.
- Preserved Passions – Kentish chutneys and relishes.
- Sapore Vero – Beckenham wood fired pizza.
- ‘Sauced’ by Marina – homemade Italian pasta sauces.
- Sevenoaks Candles – award winning Kentish handmade candles and soaps.
- Simply True – handmade adult and children’s jewellery.
- Sweet Nostalgia Fudge – handmade fudge.
- Terre Verdi – organic skincare.
- The Mobile Coffee Bean – fresh brewed coffee and teas with organic milk.
- Tiddly Pomme – Kentish juices and cider.
- Tw0 Girls in Stitches – textiles.
- Ty Janick – authentic crepes and galettes.
- Yumptious – Kent cupcakes, flapjacks, brownies, bread pudding, tarts (slices).
The above information correct at time of writing but may be subject to change.