A mini petting farm will be open from 11.am to 15.30 at Market On The Green on Beckenham Green today. The petting farm is free of charge.
You can also enjoy local produce and craft stalls, face painting, have a go children’s arts and crafts, fun fair, carnival games, pizza making master class and live entertainment. See you later.
Live on the stage from 11am to 3.30pm
- 11:00 – Bright Sparks – local Beckenham dance school.
- 11:30 – Peter Green – Steam Punk Brit pop from London.
- 12.00 – Break
- 12:15 – Nomad Folk – Folk band from Penge.
- 12:45 – Child Peters – Indie pop singer/songwriter from London.
- 13:15 – R.A. Parade – stylish singer songwriter.
- 13:45 – Break
- 14:00 – Churchfields Primary School Choir singing pop.
- 14:30 – Irish dancing at Balgowan primary school.
- 15:00 – Peppa Pig (lookalike) party on stage (by Brilliant Birthdays)
- Children’s Carnival Games by Bromley Road School PTA
- Bottons Family Funfair
- Face painting by Tiger Dragon Butterfly
Stalls and hot food:
- All Things Saucy – handmade sauces using fresh, natural ingredients from local sources.
- Botanicals in Coloured Pencil – hand painted cards, totes and t-shirts.
- Cranbrook Conserves – jams and preserve made using traditional methods and recipes handmade in our cottage kitchen in Cranbrook Kent.
- Conkers and Clay – local craft artists, ceramics and pottery, wood sculpture and turning
- DM Clothing -Handprinted lace scarves, handprinted ponchos, dresses.
- Deli Jerk – Caribbean jerk chicken.
- Dine Thyme – speciality pies, sausage rolls, scotch eggs, and more.
- Eat’n’mess Cakes – finest cupcakes from Sevenoaks.
- Framerstamp – high quality, attractive, inexpensive framed stamp designs with each stamp a work of art in itself.
- Free From Deli – sandwiches, salads, soups, juices/smoothies, pastries.
- Hemings Bakehouse – made in Kent artisan breads.
- Hocus Pocus – A Magical Emporium of Wonderful Curiosities!
- KME Crafts – children’s craft activity – sand art pictures, children’s lucky dip and a 16-piece brain teaser
- Howards of Kent – locally produced fruit vodka.
- Layhams Farm – locally sourced Kent produce from jars of honey, chutney and sauces to plants and seeds for your garden.
- Marsh Produce – rare breed lamb & pork, beef, free range poultry, homemade burgers and sausage.
- Nip from The Hip – fruit liqueurs made with locally sourced fruit.
- Oink Oink Catering – local Kent born and bred hog roast with home-made apple sauce.
- Organically prepared – organic fruit and veg.
- Potash Farm – Kentish cobnuts.
- Preserved Passions – Kentish chutneys and relishes.
- Sapore Vero – Beckenham wood fired pizza
- ‘Sauced’ by Marina – homemade Italian pasta sauces.
- Sevenoaks Candles – award winning Kenitsh handmade candles and soaps.
- Simply True -handmade adult and children’s jewellery
- Sweet Nostalgia Fudge – handmade fudge.
- Terre Verdi – organic skincare
- The Mobile Coffee Bean- fresh brewed coffee and teas with organic milk.
- Tiddly Pomme – Kentish juices and cider.
- Tw0 Girls in Stitches – textiles
- Ty Janick – authentic crepes and galettes.
- Yumptious – Kent cupcakes, flapjacks, brownies, breadpudding, tarts (slices).