10am to 4pm, Sat 14th May 2016, Beckenham Green
Check out the stalls, food, entertainment and stage line up below. Never miss a market get on the mailing list.
Free have-a-go sports activities for the kids courtesy of TeachSport Bromley, Bottons Family Funfair with new Race-o-Rama ride, face painting by Tiger Dragon Butterfly, Sand Art from KME and pottery painting from the Catford Modellers.
Have-a-go Sports courtesy of TeachSport Bromley
- 10:00 to 11.30 – multi sports games & obstacle courses
- 11.30 to 13:00 – football games
- 13:00 onwards – mixed sport games for adults and children
Live On Stage
- 11:00 – SuperGirl (look-a-like) dance party by Brilliant Birthdays
- 11:30 – Penge Certitude Community Choir
- 12:00 – BREAK
- 12: 15 – Gary Guitar
- 12:45 – Taekwondo display from TeachSport Bromley
- 13:15 – BREAK
- 13:30 – Donna Jones sings Soul & Mowtown
- 14:00 – Churchfields Community Choir
- 14:15 – BREAK
- 14:30 – Irish Dancing from Balgowan Primary School
- 15:00 – Donna Jones sings hits from the shows
Stalls and hot food
- All Things Saucy – handmade sauces using fresh, natural ingredients from local sources.
- Beadica – Vintage style beaded Jewellery and and-crafted flower pendants.
- Blue Designs – fashion accessories.
- Chillimamas – hot hot hot chilli sauce made in Bromley.
- Daniel’s Fine Fruit Emporium – Kent fruits.
- Deli Jerk – spicy jerk chicken with rice or in a wrap.
- Dine Thyme – Kent made speciality pies and pastries.
- DM Clothing – ladies scarfs and clothing.
- Dulci Bella Marshmallows – Award winning gourmet marshmallows.
- Eat’n’Mess Cakes – finest cupcakes from Sevenoaks.
- Echoes of Velvet Soaping Company – luscious soaps.
- Elle Jane Designs – hand made cards and notelets
- Elvira’s Secret Pantry – free from artisan bakery based in South London, is dedicated to baking a variety of freshly homemade sweet and savoury treats that are gluten free, dairy free and yeast free.
- Framerstamp – high quality framed stamps.
- Grand Cru – Beckenham’s very own Fine Wine Merchant.
- Hocus Pocus Magical Emporium – fair trade gifts.
- Hornsby Designs – handmade wood crafts, chopping boards, trays, knife blocks.
- Layhams Farm – locally sourced Kent produce from jars of honey, chutney and sauces to plants and seeds for your garden.
- Marsh Produce – rare breed lamb & pork, beef, free range poultry, homemade burgers and sausage and now Kent cheese.
- Mel Smith Designs – housewares with Mel’s modern-retro designs.
- Mexican Gems – Mexican inspired jewellery.
- Millbrook Pottery – Beckenham hand made pottery.
- Nicki’s Mushrooms – wild/exoctic/dried mushrooms, truffle oil, butter, honey, cheese.
- Nip from The Hip – fruit liqueurs made with locally sourced fruit.
- Paula’s Delicious – Guyanan classics such as roti, curry goat & chicken, salt fish, rice.
- Preserved Passions – made in Beckenham jams, chutneys and relishes.
- Potash Cobnuts – Kent Cobnut produce.
- Sapore Vero – Beckenham wood fired pizza
- Sevenoaks Candles – Kentish artisan candles
- Simply True -handmade adult and children’s jewellery.
- St George’s Church – local church next to The Green.
- Sweet Nostalgia Fudge – Kentish hand made fudge.
- Taftugs Street Foods – gourmet burger van.
- The Mobile Coffee Bean – gourmet coffee and tea.
- The Chocolate Hut – Kent made cakes and treats.
- Tiger Spring Tea – fine fresh loose tea.
- Tutor Doctor – home tutoring for kids.
- Tw0 Girls in Stitches – children’s clothes and textiles.
- Ty Janick – authentic crepes and galettes.
The above information correct at time of writing but may be subject to change.
Subscribe to the Market On The Green mailing list.