Improvement Works Update courtesy of F M Conway, contractor for the works.
Work for week commencing the 21st August 2017.
Surfacing work between Manor Road and Albermarle Road will be done between 8pm-5am starting Monday 21st until Saturday 26th at 5:00am. The full length of this section of the High Street will be closed between these dates at 8:00pm-5:00am, with diversions in place.
Letters to residents and businesses directly impacted by this section of work have already been notified. All residents in Rokewood Apartments, St Brides House or The Mews, who have not received a letter detailing the night surfacing work should contact Conway’s Liaison Office, Helen McConnell on tel 07917 518 529 or email Beckenham@fmconway.co.uk
- Work will continue in front of Gallery 17 until early next week.
- The construction of the new planters on Beckenham Green will continue.
- The footpath adjacent to Beckenham Green is anticipated to reopen early next week.
For reference some works such as traffic signals and power connections are conducted by outside agencies such as Transport for London and UKPN. The project does not have control of these works.
Previous completed works
- Temporary asphalt surface has been laid on the corner of Albemarle Road and the High Street.
- Work on Church Ave junction has been completed regarding slight adjustments to the existing improvements.