Just 2 weeks to go until Beckenham celebrates the beginning of the festive season. There is just so much going on.
Christmas On The Green
- Market stalls and street food.
- Fun fair and kids activities.
- Festive craft by Splatter Make.
- Free carrot treasure hunt.
- Free drumming workshop.
- Free live entertainment.
School Choir Competition
Three of our primary schools will be performing Christmas Songs. Make sure you come along to support them and vote for your favourite on Twitter on the day.
- 1pm – Worlsey Bridge Primary School Choir
- 2pm – Churchfield’s Primary School Choir
- 3pm – Harris Primary Beckenham School Choir
Back by popular demand is Beckenham’s Candlelit Parade. This year organised by the Beckenham Business Association. The parade starts at Croydon Road Recreation Ground (main entrance on Croydon Road). Meet at 4pm for a 4.30pm departure down the High Street to Beckenham Green. Join in the parade for beautiful lanterns, Father Christmas and Christmas Carols .
Lights Switch On and Community Sing-a-long 5pm
To finish off a fabulous festive day in Beckenham we turn on the Christmas lights to much fanfare and end with our traditional big Christmas Community Sing-a-long. This is not one to miss.