The last 2 months have seen significant progress on the detailed design for the multi million Town Centre Improvement Scheme. The scheme is coming together now and work is due to start this summer.
At the last Working Group updated designs were circulated and local people provided feedback. We recommend you read the complete minutes of the meeting at the following link:
Since then detailed construction drawings have been issued, these are not yet in Bromley Councils website, we have uploaded them below.
- Beckenham Green and Beckenham Junction
- Thornton’s Corner
- Bromley Road, High Street Junction (near Lloyds and St Georges Church)
- High Street, Fairfield Road junction (near Card Factory)
- High Street, Kelsey Lane Junction (near Zizzi’s)
- High Street, The Drive Junction (near Sainsbury’s)
- War Memorial
At the next working group meeting the construction drawings will be discussed in some detail and we will provide as much clarity as possible. In the mean time we would appreciate your feedback on the construction drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org .We will also be requesting the Council undertake more extensive consultation on these now detailed designs with local people.